Wheaton Wings Fee Structure
- If a nonresident makes a team, the fee is an additional $100.
- Uniform fee is separate from registration fee.
- Wheaton Wings has a new payment plan option. $200 initial payment in May or June, 1/3 payment in August, 1/3 payment in October and final 1/3 payment due in January.
- Wheaton Wings offer partial scholarships for players that qualify. For more information, please visit the Leisureship (Scholarship) Program Page.
Each Player Receives:
- Training with a professional trainer, two times a week for one-and-one-half hour each session (weather permitting).
- Fall = 12 Weeks
- Spring = 10 Weeks
- Training with a professional trainer, once a week for one-and-one half hour each session for 11 sessions in the winter.
- Five day preseason camp in the beginning of August.
- Club goalie training on Saturdays in the fall and spring, except on holiday weekends and tournament weekends. (Each team is allowed to send two goalies a week)
- Professional trainer will plan and run all training sessions.
- Professional trainer will coach at all league games and one tournament in the fall and spring.
- Team will participate in Northern Illinois Soccer League (NISL - Boys) or Illinois Women’s Soccer League (IWSL - Girls)
- Fall = 10 games
- Spring = 8 games
- Teams will participate in two tournaments, one in the fall and one in the spring.
- Player Evaluation – Written and short (5 min.) meeting between trainer and parent/player to discuss the player evaluation.
Player Evaluation Form (PDF)
Volunteer Parent Assistant Coach is required to carry a class E coach's license to back up the trainer at games and assist trainers at training sessions.
Additional Fees may apply if a team decides to do more than what is covered by the registration fee, those fees may include:
- Third Team Training Day-Fall and Spring
Approximate Cost: $251 per player
- Extra Tournament
Approximate Cost: $535
- Trainer at Extra Tournament
Approximate Cost: $320
- Trainer to Coach at Extra Tournament
Approximate Cost: $360
- Renting a turf field for winter training
Approximate Cost: $230 (full field per hour) or $120 (half field per hour)